• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recovering deleted files

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted my 4 files from Adobe scan by mistake.  Can you please recover it. It's a request .

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Garima5FD5 

Thank you for posting your query here. Could you help me with few details to understand your issue better?  

1. Have you deleted it from your device or from the application?  
  2. Application version?  

To check your document cloud:  

Adobe Scan saves the documents as PDF in the Adobe Document Cloud. You may check your saved files over here, Open the link Adobe Document Cloud. 

• If you are not uploading the files to Adobe Document Cloud or saving it to any other location, then the files will be deleted permanently.  

It is not possible to retrieve the files once deleted directly from the application.  

I would suggest you always save a copy of the file to some other location or you can upload the files to Document Cloud.  

If the files were saved within the application, they are by default uploaded to Document Cloud.  

1. Open Document Cloud and sign in with your Adobe ID and the password.   
  2. Then go to Files > Document Cloud > Adobe Scan folder.  
  3. Here you will see the Adobe Scan folder. Please look for your files here.  

Otherwise, there's not much we can do to recover those files for you.   

For more help refer to: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/mobile-apps/help/adobe-scan-faq.html  

Let me know how it works at your end. If you have any further queries please feel free to reach. 

Regards  

Ria  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines