Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User problems

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

So strange things are happening. I have my adobe scan account but my sister does not have one. When she installed Adobe Scan, the program automatically logged me in her phone. She didin't even do anything. How is that even possible? 

She just downloaded app, opened it and my account was logged in. My email my name and my scans are all visible for her.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Hope you are doing well.

As per the issue description that your account got signed in on your sister's mobile in the Adobe Scan app. While freshly installing an application it gives you options to sign in/sign up if you sign in with the correct email or password then only sign-in on the app. Could you confirm if this is happening with any other mobile device too?

For more details here is a help document: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/adobescan/android/en/

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines