• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign - Access Denied

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a user of Adobe Sign via Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for quite some time now. All of sudden, I am no longer able to utilize Adobe Sign. I keep getting a message stating, "Access Denied - You do not have access to this service. Please contact your IT Administrator to gain access." I have no idea why this has occurred or how to fix it. I have also tried sending the document for signature using the online interface, and I just keep getting the blue circle of death and the message "Loading Adobe Sign..." This is really frustrating and causing undue delay in my business. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

I have found the solution with Adobe support chat's help. Try going to https://secure.echosign.com/public/login and logging into your account.

It should come up with a message saying "Your new Adobe ID (your email) cannot yet be used to access Adobe Sign because this email address was previously used to receive or sign agreements. Please follow the instructions sent to (your email) to resolve this conflict."

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get an answer to this or resolve the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are seeing this now - has anyone else found a solution to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, no. I am still receiving the same error message, even though my account shows that I should have access. I have resorted to using DocuSign in order to send out documents for signature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll add I am also experiencing this issue.  I had just changed the email address I use for my account about two weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi SrathDL,

This generally happens when you use an email address which is already registered for another Adobe Sign account. So when you have changed the email address for the Adobe account, it got changed for the Adobe Acrobat. However, as there was already an Adobe Sign account under that email address, it was not updated for the current account linked with Acrobat.

In this case, you will need to free your email address from the old account. For this, you will need to contact the Adobe Sign support team. They wil help you to with the steps to make the neccessary changes. 

Please check your inbox, I have shared some details in the private message. 

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having the same issue. Can you please share the details in a private message?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020 Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue, can you please help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I was told was the issue had to do with my account having another account associated with it as well. Or something like that - because I had switched the email.  But what solved it was using the support capabilities in the actual product, in my case Adobe Acrobat DC, I clicked on the question mark in the upper right corner by the log in and then went to support and started a case.  They ended up resolving it for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm having the same issue.  I switched the email and deleted my old email address from the account, but the problem persists. Can you please explain how to fix it? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read my previous message in this thread, that is how I resolved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am having the same issue, please help, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what solved it was using the support capabilities in the actual product, in my case Adobe Acrobat DC, I clicked on the question mark in the upper right corner by the log in and then went to support and started a case.  They ended up resolving it for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the solution with Adobe support chat's help. Try going to https://secure.echosign.com/public/login and logging into your account.

It should come up with a message saying "Your new Adobe ID (your email) cannot yet be used to access Adobe Sign because this email address was previously used to receive or sign agreements. Please follow the instructions sent to (your email) to resolve this conflict."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This totally worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue after changing my e-mail. The chat customer support has been useless. Is there a fix???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my solution above. Click on the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh darn. Sometimes trying again with another support agent can be helpful. They don't all have the same knowledge, so you never know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Success.
After signing in from the instruction sent to email, I installed the Acrobat Pro app from all app section.
It worked for me. 

https://secure.echosign.com/public/login

Capture01.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines