Highlighted

Can't sign documents - "Server Error"

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night and this morning, setting a document up for signature leads to this:

Server error

We encountered an error while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please reload the page and try again.

If you continue to encounter this error contact our customer support.

The customer support link just goes to the public website home page, with no sign that I can see of a Support function.  Nor can I see a Support function in the Adobe Sign dashboard after I've signed in.

What do I do now?

TOPICS
Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't sign documents - "Server Error"

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night and this morning, setting a document up for signature leads to this:

Server error

We encountered an error while processing your request. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please reload the page and try again.

If you continue to encounter this error contact our customer support.

The customer support link just goes to the public website home page, with no sign that I can see of a Support function.  Nor can I see a Support function in the Adobe Sign dashboard after I've signed in.

What do I do now?

TOPICS
Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 25, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gordon,

This looks similar to another open thread here: Server Error - Error message: Unhandled Error - HELP

Can you try the workaround mentioned there and let us know if that resolves the problem for you. Do let us know if your issue is not same as the one in the other thread.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 25, 2016 1
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sameer,

I have the same problem, it shows server error when I finished my sign, and I can re-open it after that.

What should I do now? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 10.41.21 AM.png

Fangting

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2018 0