Highlighted

how do you resize a signature line in echo sign

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating an Echo Sign document from a template I created in Word format.  I'm tying to fit the signature field in the space I created but the size is not adjustable. How do I change it?

Hi Liza,

When you select the document and before initiating the signature process please go to custom form options and from there you can resize the Signature field.

eSign 1.PNG

Just click and hold from the bottom right corner of this field and resize it.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

how do you resize a signature line in echo sign

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating an Echo Sign document from a template I created in Word format.  I'm tying to fit the signature field in the space I created but the size is not adjustable. How do I change it?

Hi Liza,

When you select the document and before initiating the signature process please go to custom form options and from there you can resize the Signature field.

eSign 1.PNG

Thanks,

Abhishek

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Liza,

eSign 1.PNG

Thanks,

Abhishek

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello abhissha,

I had Adobe Sign working just great and using the Digital Signature and resizing each time but I don't know what happened but it will not allow me to resize going down anymore.  Do you know how to fix?

Thanks,

Diane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no blue grab bar in the bottom right hand corner of the signature field like there is in a tex field or date field or anyof ther field.  How do you resize the signature field.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wstoneman,

You get an option to resize the form fields while adding them in the form.

Could you please confirm if you are trying to resize the field while creating the form or while filling the form?

Please share the exact workflow you do and the screenshot for the same.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines