Highlighted

Server Error - Error message: Unhandled Error - HELP

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the below message.  Any assistance is appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Server Error - Error message: Unhandled Error - HELP

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the below message.  Any assistance is appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan,

Could you tell me when do you get this error? like the steps taken that lead to the error.

Regards,

Sudarshan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2016 0
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sudarshans,

When I send out a specific form I get this message.  I tried to recreate the form and still received the Server Error message.  In short, when I send that particular form, the person filling out the form gets the server error when they try and submit the form.  I have used the form for several months.  This just started happening last Friday.

Does that help?

Ryan Tobaben

[Personal information removed by moderator (see this page)]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution? My receivers are getting almost the same message when they try and send a signed document back to me.  It reads

adobeSignError.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ryan/Kate,

This may be a document specific issue as we are not able to reproduce this in-house. To help us reproduce the problem, can you please send over the document you are trying to send to your signers? I have shared my mail details in a personal message with both of you.

Thanks

Sameer Puri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thanks Kate for sharing the document with us. We think that we know the root cause of the bug. The issue is with the month validation being set to expect month in 'mmmm' format:

As a workaround, if you can change the format to mm (which expects a number for the respective month like 08 for August), you can get it working.

Please do share if this workaround works for you as we continue to fix the original problem. We will share an update as and when we have any.

Hope this helps!

Sameer Puri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2016 1