• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undeliverable returned emails

Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2016 Jan 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today we have received a number of undeliverable documents as apparently the email address is incorrect.

We tried all of the again from a two different members of staff and computers. Some seem to have successfully sent but others after an hour come back saying that they " bounced and could not be delivered ".

These email address are all correct and could there be a problem with Adobe document cloud?

Any Advice would be helpful!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Hi Aadesh,

Many thanks for your reply.

We sorted the problem after speaking with a couple of your colleagues, it seems there was a problem on your end but all is working well now.

We are using the eSign.

Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tuulil29459955,

Are you using eSign service or you are simply trying to send & track the documents?

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aadesh,

Many thanks for your reply.

We sorted the problem after speaking with a couple of your colleagues, it seems there was a problem on your end but all is working well now.

We are using the eSign.

Thank you again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. Anyone we have sent out to over the last few weeks comes back as bounced and could not be delivered. I did reach out to tech support and someone was suppose to call me last week and no one has.

Please help me fix the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am having the same issues and I already verified the email address & it works...were you able to get your issue resolved? what steps did you take?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2023 Jun 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the SAME ISSUE!! the EMAIL WORKS but YOU ADOBE keep giving me an "undeliverable" error message.  WHAT IS GOING ON?  ??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2023 Aug 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently having the same issue. Reinstalling app & updating haven't resolved issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2024 Jan 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue for any email within my organization. Is there a fix on this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines