• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A textbox is showing fixed at a position while scrolling but the fixed position box is unchecked

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't check the box 'fixed position when scrolling'

but my XD preview is working like this.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/f4497226-0daa-4aeb-9c95-a04efaffb4fb-a11a/

There are a lot of box and texts fixed position when scrolling.

How can I solve this problem?

<Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

The issue is that you have a scroll group, that contains 1 long image, which has a lot of stuff on it - images, text and so on. When you open the screen, you are first scrolling inside that scroll group, you are not scrolling the actual screen:

image.png This is why those elements appear fixed, but are actually not. So any layers that are ouside and on top of the scroll group will stay there, until you reach the end of the scroll group.

If you scroll until the end o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you post a screenshot from within Xd, with the fixed layers selected and the layers panel visible? This way we can better see where the problem might be coming from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have attached XD file for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just have attached XD file for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any attachments, the system can be a bit annoying at times with file attachment. Can you upload the file to google drive or dropbox and post the link here or via PM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the XD file. It helped in investigating what went wrong. I found out that there is a textbox over a text which is floating while scrolling. 

Please see the image below-

HARSHIKA_VERMA_0-1622705580642.png

It looks like a duplicate text to me. If you keep it aside and then do a desktop preview of your this artboard 

HARSHIKA_VERMA_1-1622705702336.png

then you should be able to see it fine in the browser too.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 승진한11393562,

We would like to follow up on your issue. Is your issue resolved? Please let us know if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

The issue is that you have a scroll group, that contains 1 long image, which has a lot of stuff on it - images, text and so on. When you open the screen, you are first scrolling inside that scroll group, you are not scrolling the actual screen:

image.png This is why those elements appear fixed, but are actually not. So any layers that are ouside and on top of the scroll group will stay there, until you reach the end of the scroll group.

If you scroll until the end of the scroll group, the screen itself will now scroll, and these elements will also scroll with it. 

I suspect you wanted to copy only the image with the bag, and didn't know how to crop it, so you used the scroll group to do that, which is the problem. You should use a mask group for this instead, which doesn't scroll, and won't cause that problem, like this:

image.png

Here's the file, so you can see how I've set it up: Xd file

I hope this helps, if not, let us know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines