• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe most likely lost all our design, our UX designer can't work

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes dear friends, Adobe upgraded our plan from some old one to Adobe Enterprise Plan and for that they have created two accounts old-business-name and business-name and were supposed to transfer all xd designs. That was 4 weeks ago. Phone support is helpless telling me that it has been "escalated" and I have our designer without being able to properly work for a month now. 

This is just sad. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

@Artur Kedzior I am so sorry for the delay in response. I've sent you a DM, please check.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Artur Kedzior ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please share the case reference number through DM by clicking on my name. We'll try our best to assist you with this.

Regardss

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just f.....  ridiculous. No help via phone, nothing via email, nothing here.

WE HAVE NO XD DESIGNS FOR OVER 5 WEEKS NOW! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Artur Kedzior I am so sorry for the delay in response. I've sent you a DM, please check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines