• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD 31.1.32.2 freezes in preview on Mac Big Sur 11.2.3 as well as previous OS

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was hoping updating Big Sur would resolve this problem, but XD keeps freezing during previous on this version and the previous version of Mac. I've tried downgrading to previous versions of XD and I am having the same issue. Keeps pinwheeling and freezing my entire computer. Brand new MAC - less than 6 months old. It's making it virtually unusable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe, I'm reading several pages of other people have the same issues. Lags all over this program. Please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry for the delay in response and apologize for the inconvenience. Would you mind updating XD to 38.1 version and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I just updated to the most recent version of XD today after having experienced the same issue, and it is still occurring. This is version 45.0.62.17 x 64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines