• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD Crashing!!!

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD suck more than a blackwhole!! I was working for hours on wierframing and designing my website

and just lost all my work because XD is crashing and not saving my work automatically!!!!

I'm going back to Figma!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bassma,

Sorry for the trouble. This shouldn't be happening. If you'd allow, we can try to assist you in recovering this file.

It would be great to share the log files using this tool- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html. Would you mind uploading it to CC or Dropbox and sharing the link via private message? We need to track some file and asset IDs using these logs to identify the root cause and recover the file. 

As XD is crashing for you, please share the OS build and version of XD so that we may assist you appropriately with the next steps. 

Meanwhile, please collect the crash logs using this link- https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/how-to-collect-crash-logs.html

I know this could be too much to ask. However, this would help us speed up the troubleshooting. 

Awaiting your response

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Atul

Thank you for your reply.

I was truly shocked when i lost all my work of 10 hours. as a designer i
need to trust the software i'm using, I'm sure you understand that.
I'm in the middle of a big project right now , i have no time
troubleshooting or sending you info.

I transferred my project back to figma , it never crashed on me .

Thank you.

Bassma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We apologize for the frustration. We will make sure to share your feedback with the team for making improvements in the future.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines