• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD does not allow 2 or more user editing one document at a time

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD does not allow 2 or more user editing one document at a time. 

I am unsure why this is happening like my team and I is unable to edit the document that was shared with us. This happens after updating to the newest version. I hope this get fixed as soon as possible. Thanks.

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, do you and your colleagues use the latest version of Adobe XD? Does this problem occur with all files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah we updated to the latest version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We tried downloading the latest document and uploading it again. However, it still does not work as intended. Which previous version was doing fine. I am not sure if this problem occur with all files but it occur in this current file which we are doing now and it cause work to be delayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaulter05ozom79ov,

We are sorry to hear you're having trouble collaborating on the XD file. Would you mind checking if it's happening with this specific file or all the files? Could you please share the Adobe ID of the owner of this file so that we can access his account at our end?

Are you getting any error messages while editing the document? Please share the operating system you're working on.

We will try our best to investigate the issue and help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, me and my team have tried another file but it still does not work. 

Photo1 is low-fi of our work. For this image I entered the project document and my friend was unable to enter hers (under photo1). For the owner of the work is Adobe ID is: 20019652@myrp.edu.sg

Photo2 is high-fi of our work. For this image she entered the project document and I was not able to edit it on the Adobe Cloud. For the owner of the work Adobe ID is: 20008189@myrp.edu.sg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating system: Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the Adobe ID and the screenshot, @defaulter05ozom79ov. It seems like you're on an enterprise account. Could you please share the screenshot of the "About XD" info page? It looks like there are some issues with the core sync services as the cloud icon shows disconnected in both files.

Does that happen with your other team members? Please try creating a new file, invite your teammate, and let me know if that helps.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure where can I find the About XD info page, I can only find the "Learn More" page. For the issue you mention above we have tried for about three times and we only 1 person can edit the document at once so if one of  team member is inside the document the others will not be able to sync with the core sync services and also it does not work previously after the update. We will try again later today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I am part of the team @defaulter05ozom79ov had mentioned. I have managed to capture a screenshot of the "About XD" info page and have attached it in this post.

I would also like to provide you with information for all the trouble shooting methods we have tried in this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.html, but none of them works for us.

I would greatly appreciate if you could help us solve this issue. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a VPN? If so, it's possible your IT department is blocking traffic that is required for this feature to work.

Also, you're saving the XD file as a cloud file and trying to share it with your colleague, right? Local files cannot be edited at the same time.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are not using VPN and are working in a shared cloud file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry for the delay in response.  I would request you to please create a case, or initiate a chat from the Admin Console's support tab if you're a System or Support administrator using this link:https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.cc.html and connect with our Enterprise support directly.

If not, then contact your admin and ask them to create a case or start chatting through the admin console.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines