• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD download and installation

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! first of all i want to say that i'm from Argentina so i don't expect that my english is good,

now what i want to ask for is that when i click on "get on adobe xd" it says that my PC don't have the minimal requirements but it's not true, somebody can help me ?

My PC:

-AMD fx 8330(3.5 ghz)

-Ram: 8gb

-Graphics: Amd RADEON 550 (2 gb)

Thanks a lot !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

You need Win 10 fresh update.

Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or later with the following minimum configuration:

• CPU: 2 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
  • Display: 1280 x 800
  • Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPU, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Run menu and select the “Display” tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Hi All,

Adobe XD is no longer available for purchase as a single application but will continue to be supported for existing users. XD will continue to be available as part of our Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps subscription. We will continue to support existing Adobe XD customers.

We have a similar discussion happening in this thread here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/cannot-find-a-download-link-or-the-app-in-cc-for-adobe-xd/td-p/13708209.

If you have an existing XD su

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need Win 10 fresh update.

Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or later with the following minimum configuration:

• CPU: 2 GHz
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation
  • Display: 1280 x 800
  • Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPU, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Run menu and select the “Display” tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2020 Feb 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Cómo descargo esto? Para la GPU Intel, los controladores lanzados en 2014 o posterior son necesarios.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot! that was the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

I am not able to see adobe xd in my CC plan. Can you please help me here. 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

today 25 04, from teams plan all app XD there is not .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i found it from last 28 04 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to get Adobe XD now for new customers ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it is no longer included in new plans. Given the app's status, I highly recommend that you look at alternate solutions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i like to lern UI desing, but i'll be not able to work on adobe XD, because having a MacBook Air. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wrong, it was probably a bug of the site and 3 days ago it was again available also in trial version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 11.30.22 AM.png NO there is not such a think like Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is adobe XD a mitical creacher?
Why Adobe discontinue XD for mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an issue on how Adobe is hiding it from new installs that is causing on-going issues. Once Adobe saw Figma was going to win, they slowed developmented on the project. Then Adobe made on offer to buy Figma outright. That purchase has encountered some issues (according to third party sources), but the team behind XD is mostly gone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact29573940hry9_0-1683042712446.png

on my profile ( Adobe for Teams ) since last 28 04 it appear , both on US and ITA version of the site . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Adobe XD is no longer available for purchase as a single application but will continue to be supported for existing users. XD will continue to be available as part of our Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps subscription. We will continue to support existing Adobe XD customers.

We have a similar discussion happening in this thread here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/cannot-find-a-download-link-or-the-app-in-cc-for....

If you have an existing XD subscription and are not able to see XD in the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Please reach out to us directly using our contact us page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html so that our support team would be able to help you directly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines