• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD missing fonts from Typekit

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having recently updated to the latest XD, none of my Adobe Typekit fonts will work across my previous or current site builds. All of my fonts that I have activated through Typekit are available across all other software (photoshop, indesign etc) it's only XD that won't show.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program, deactivated and reactivated fonts and still no joy. I have active client projects that are live now and this is a huge inconvenience, please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PSDcreate14,

We are sorry to hear you're getting a missing font error in XD. Please share the screenshot of your About XD info page so that we can check core sync and other details. 

Have you tried signing out of XD, Creative Cloud Desktop, restarting the machine, and then launching XD from the Creative Cloud Desktop app?

Let us know if that helps. We'll try our best to investigate the issue further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every day for the last 5 days I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program, deactivated and reactivated fonts, launched from the app, the desktop, my laptop and desktop system and nothing works. New documents, old documents, none of them load any Adobe font into XD. Judging by your forums, this is a years-old issue that hasn't been properly dealt with.

Any Adobe font I have activated works fine in every other software apart from XD since it's latest update. The only images I can give you other than the explanation is that of the missing fonts in an XD document, and the fact that you can see they are clearly activated within the Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to update, I've fixed this myself by following the below link...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-US/troubleshoot/windows-client/shell-experience/feature-to-block-untru...

Follow the points on 'Use Group Policy' and make sure that you enable 'Do not block untrusted fonts' and apply and save. Restart the computer and this has solved the issue. All Adobe fonts are available in my updated version of XD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines