Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Xd prototyping doubts

New Here ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

I am new to UX, trying to learn xd. I am currently trying to create an interaction where the user can choose more than one option example A/B/C or the can choose AB/CB/AC. Each of the selections would take the user to a unique experience and user flow. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 9.03.43 PM.png

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Welcome to the world of XD. Since XD has not logic engine, you are going to have create experience for all your combinations. Each home screen would be new art board. I suspect the trouble you have (or will have) is you have your A/B/C buttons as toggles and they work great. But you have discovered there is no method to know their state, and then take the user to the correct home screen. While I am not seeing the button that triggers that action in your image, I assume there is something that al

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welcome to the world of XD. Since XD has not logic engine, you are going to have create experience for all your combinations. Each home screen would be new art board. I suspect the trouble you have (or will have) is you have your A/B/C buttons as toggles and they work great. But you have discovered there is no method to know their state, and then take the user to the correct home screen. While I am not seeing the button that triggers that action in your image, I assume there is something that allows the user navigate after making their choices. 

Instead of using a component that toggles from state to state, you are going to need create artboard the reflect the state of the choices. Then since you have unique artboards you can then exit and go to the correct homescreen. Does this make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines