• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD shared links are not working. Error:- Something went wrong.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

Today my all links not working. showing some error message which attached. please resolve this problem because client working on these links and this link not opened.

TOPICS
Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Hi All,

We apologies for the inconevience. There was a server issue from the backend  which is resolved now. Could you please try to open the prototype links again?

Let us know if everything is normal at your end. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shared XD link not working.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

None of the designs published earlier and today are accessible. Please fix urgently as it is hitting our development timelines. Also sending a screenshot.

xd1.pngxd2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a few minutes ago, I couldn't open all the XD cloud documents. When I checked it on the browser, it was "unusable".
The document can be downloaded and opened.
However, cloud documents cannot be opened.

スクリーンショット 2020-04-24 19.51.58.pngスクリーンショット 2020-04-24 19.50.24.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

I am getting an error when I create a prototype link. PFA screenshot. image_2020_04_24T11_54_27_716Z.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We apologies for the inconevience. There was a server issue from the backend  which is resolved now. Could you please try to open the prototype links again?

Let us know if everything is normal at your end. We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working! Thanks guys 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the confirmation, Nikhil. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to Adobe XD. We're sorry for the inconveniencee.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open cloud documents from exactly 4am Gmt +1.

I have tried all the methods in the group. I even invited my friend to view it. But it he gets " this cloud document is currently not available "

Client is expecting this delivery. I will be lost. 

Please us there a downtime on adobe servers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika, 

The links I created used to work but not working since April 24. 

It is still not working now On April 27! 

It shows the password field is highlighted, but cannot continue. 

Password input was correct! 

IreneXD_0-1587950771563.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experienceing this same issue. None of my previously created links work, and unable to publish new ones. Stops after 50% and gives me an error code. Did this issue get resloved? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , 

I created a prototype link which is not working. It is showing the following error.Screenshot from 2020-04-24 17-28-44.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have really, really important project and I was working on the document for a while. I haven't experienced this problem before, and today XD just suddenly stopped to work for that specific document I've worked for months now. I saved the document on the Cloud Storage only.

When I open up the document, XD just suddenly freezes and I can't even close it without my task manager. It doesn't show me any error message even if I let it frozen for like 30+ minutes.

This is really scaring me off, because the document is so important and it has all my works for whole project inside of it. I tried to restart my computer and tried it on another desktop I have and the problem has not been solved yet.

I can work on any other documents, but it lookes like only this specific document causing problem on XD.

Can someone please, please help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2020 Apr 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing similar issues from this morning. The cloud document gives the error 47. I have invited a friend to the cloud document but "the document is not available is the message "

I am closed to tears now. It's 4months work. And I only have it in the cloud. 

Please Solution. Is needed asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unable to load any cloud Documents getting message "Either it was deleted, or you can’t access it anymore. You can save as a new document to keep it."

And also Unable to open the online review links 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of my prototypes links are working showing message "Something Went Wrong"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

アートボードを7枚作成し、それぞれのアートボード内のパーツでトランジションを設定しつなぎ合わせた状態で共有URLを発行しようとしました。

しかし、共有>デザインレビューを選択して「リンクを作成」を押下すると進捗が100%になった後に下記エラーが出て失敗します。 

errormsg.PNG

この「エラー -1」の内容が不明のため、対処方法がわからず困っています。

ご教示いただけますと幸いです。

使用バージョンは 28.6.12.3、OSはWindows10です。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are working in a design-team with xd-master-cloud-file and master-component-library in xd. Our team uses different other cloud files, what are using the master-xd-library. The working in these connected cloud-files are so unsure and fragile, xd crash 3x, 4x, 5x, during update of library. Working in file is very slowly and stiff. It isn't working power in a big ehealth-project with a big developer-team in production. The master-cloud-file with the primary library works, but the connected files not. What can we do? We are working with company-licenses?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am seeing this when i am trying to open assets link for app designed in XD. Also when i open file from cloud, it hangs XD. i have to close it by task manager. what is the solution for this problem. please suggest and help

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem is with my xd as well, from today only I am getting the same message for erroe not able to view already shared links and not able to update/create the new links as well. Please tell me if you find any solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am looking for the solution right now, but i guess my account subscription plan was expired, but it isn't. i am guessing server issue from adobe...that might be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are right the same problem is occuring with so many people so it is from adobe server side only...I think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't open file from cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is happening,why today only... anybody please find the problem and solve it 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can open my cloud file with the internet disconnected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines