Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD : Unable to download some of assets in the shared link

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Adobe XD for 2 years and with my new project i have some issues about assets. I'm working on big project. So i have so much screen. Some of assets can downloadable with shared link. But some of them cant downloadable. I connected every screen each other. My operation system is Windows 10 with latest update.
Photo 1 - Prototype summary

aydeniz_1-1594397182785.png

Photo 2 - Downloadable Asset SS

aydeniz_2-1594397332003.png

Photo 3 - Not Downloadable Asset

aydeniz_3-1594397521719.png

Photo 4 - Not Downloadable Asset, Export Settings

aydeniz_4-1594397599570.png

{Title renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Import and export , Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Hi There,

Sorry to have to face this issue.

May be this can be network issue. As you are telling you tried restarting XD, creating new link, updating link does not help. For more help i suggest you to contact Contact Customer Care.

Please find below link generated by me :-

Deleted

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear that.

Are you seeing this issue after updating the link?

Are this issue file specific or with everyfile?

Can you please share the file with me (Email ID by clicking on name) .

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Vertika,
Thanks for your answer. Yes im seeing this issiue after updating the link or with creating the new link. This issue is started with this project. I'm designing iOS and Android versions separately because of the system patterns. Some of asset cant downloadable in iOS version as like my Android version design.

I sent the links with PM. I couldn't find your e-mail adress actually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you sharing link, Can you share file with me.

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent the download link of file. I can't see your e-mail adress in your profile. :')

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thank you for responding, I received the file.

Will check the issue in file and update you.

Thanks, 

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vertika,

Thank you! I'm waiting for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for the info.

I tried to reproduce the issue from my end, but i am getting assets on web on artboard which you have shown in screenshot.

Can you try by closing the XD and try again, if it get resolve.

Please check whether your creative cloud is sync or not.

or get in touch Contact Customer Care with they will help in resolving or they will open a ticket for you.

Thank you,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vertika,
Its didn't work for me. I created new link and i have latest version of all Adobe softwares. 

aydeniz_0-1594743002595.png

As i guess you looked wrong screen for assets. You could follow this path: Hesaplarim - Back Button - Ders Etkinliği - Create Button (Plus @Navigation) - Sınıf Ödevi - 9/A - Almanca. And you gonna come to the "Teslim Tarihi" screen. I created new link and couldn't see assets again. Could you try this for me with your link? I uploaded a video about my problem. And summary of the path. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And could you send me the link which is you created for my work? I want to look at it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And as i saw, its not uploading all of my prototype connections. I guess its problem with upload. I have 60Mbit download speed and 6Mbit upload speed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to have to face this issue.

May be this can be network issue. As you are telling you tried restarting XD, creating new link, updating link does not help. For more help i suggest you to contact Contact Customer Care.

Please find below link generated by me :-

Deleted

Thanks,

Vertika Gupta

Adobe XD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As i saw you exported it for Web. Not for Android or iOS but thank you for your help. I will contact with Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you delete that link and my design files please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Only some assets are available for download. This problem is new; it started in the last few weeks (sorry don't know exactly what version). I have triple confined the images are selected for download. I deleted and readded images and still they do not show up for download. I even saved the file as a local document, instead of a cloud document, and created a new link and the same problem.

Are there any solutions, the dev team needs the images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this issue been sorted. For me it still exists after doing every bit of solution thats mentioned here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the same problem. While sharing the link with Developers, Clicked on incude downloadable assets, but it has stopped creating images as assets. Out of my 12 pages, each page is linked and has several images. But only 2 images were available for download. this issue has started after recent updates. Developers have to acces main file to export each asset form the open file. Most developers are not very used to operating open file and this has made it dfficult to give handoffs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I updated my link spefic for developers and devs not able to download all assets. Only few are available for downloading. Please check the problem and make sure all assets all downloadable. It is very frustrating now. I was looking for this feature so I paid the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem now after I get the latest XD update 40.1.22.3. Please fix it, it is so frustrating and slows down the work progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll add myself here, I'm unable to download assets marked for export as well. This has worked previously for years. The assets tab in the web view simply isn't there for marked items.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll add myself here, I'm unable to download assets marked for export as well. This has worked previously for years. The assets tab in the web view simply isn't there for marked items.

By @PatrickGreen23

So I just created a new Share link, made sure I clicked the "Downloadable Assets", and I am now able to download what I wasn't able to previously using the new link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem in ver 41.0.12
Causing a lot of difficulties...Please fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened this thread 1 year ago. They still couldnt solve the problem :'). When my assets are not downloadeble im simply opening a new file and copying all of my screens to that file and then im sharing that file to developers. It's saving day :')))). But we are paying monthly for this feature. It's unprofessional...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I just checked its working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines