• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD version 50 (Mobile) - Live Preview not working

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was working last week, but for some reason it stopped working. What is a fix I can do? I am previewing on IOS 13 max

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

The issue was acutally the connection with my computer stand xD - So I am good to go now! ^_^ Thanks for your quick responses. It works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rissy14, 

Thank you for reaching out. Please reinstall the XD mobile and see if that helps. I'd also like to know which desktop version of XD you use. 

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks, 

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thank for the reply. My desktop version is Adobe XD 51.0.12.6.  I have re-installed the mobile version twice, but issue still persist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the info. Please update the latest version to XD 54 on your desktop and let me know if that helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh didn't notice there was an update. Thanks! I will let you know if it fixes the issue. ^_^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue was acutally the connection with my computer stand xD - So I am good to go now! ^_^ Thanks for your quick responses. It works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am glad that it is up and running now. Please update this discussion if you need further assistance. 

Have a great day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines