Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

All documents moved to personal profile other than business profile

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Friday I had logged in to my business account and it's was asking me to select either the company profile or the personal profile. At first, I selected the company profile and open Adobe XD. What I saw is there are no documents there in my cloud documents. Then I logged out and logged in again. This time I selected the personal profile and all documents are there in the personal profile. I started working but I couldn't save anything due to a lack of space in my personal profile. Now I don't know how it happened but I really need to move all my documents to business/company profile. My friend got instructions for profile selection and he successfully moved all documents to the company profile. I did not get any instructions. It's selected the personal profile itself without any notification. I got the mail from adobe the same day saying "We’ve successfully set up your profiles.". I am attaching the mail screenshot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm also having this issue. Did you get a resolve?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I tried everything. I don't know why adobe changed the login process. If I have a premium subscription why would I use the personal profile?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it's a rediculous change. It's even to the point where the licencing is not even active in the personal profile on the software i need to use. I've had to activate the trials whilst it's resolved.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here with all my employees. What a joke. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now been told by Adobe support that migration of files etc to a personal account is not possible and I must move files over by downloading them one by one and re-uploading them to the business profile. I assume this doesn't include the Adobe XD web links I've sent to clients that need updating. This is unbelievable who's idea was it to introduce profiles anyway? It's my employers Adobe account, not mine.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meant to say migration of files from a Personal profile to a Business profile isn't possible from Adobe's side it seems.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. While signing in on www.adobe.com it ask whether you have a personal account or business account, so it looks to me that when those document were created, you were signed in with the personal account, that's the reason those documents are showing there. Having said that, in order to move the documents, you can download the documents from the personal account locally and then re-upload those documents to the organisationsal account.

Regards

Rishabh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that is the case, how can a personal profile have 3.8GB of storage used. As far as I know, the personal profile only gets 2 GB of cloud storage.
I was on the subscribed business profile before this happened.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having a problem with this. I recently joined an organizaton and my behance portfolio was migrated to business profile. And upon opening my behance account a pop up message appear and states that once i left the organization all my files will be deleted. does anyone know how to solve this issue because adobe didnt gave me an option on what profile to use. my personal profile is completely empty and the business profile is from my employer.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this is incredibly irritating. I have my own personal Adobe account, but now that I have started work with a new employer, for some reason it wants everything in my business account instead of my personal account. These two accounts really shouldn't be linked at all, they are totally separate things, paid for by different people! If I leave my job at some point, how will this affect my personal account, if everything has been moved to my business account?? Will this mess up my Adobe-hosted portfolio?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines