• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alle Links funktionieren mal wieder nicht!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Es kann doch nicht sein, dass wir alle ne Menge Geld dafür zahlen professionelle, gut funktionierende Programme zu nutzen und es dann immer wieder zu schwerwiegenden Problemen kommt, so dass z.B. die Links nicht funktionieren!!! (Zumal diese öffentlich zugänglich sind, ohne "credentials")

Kriegt das endlich in den Griff!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Is it like that the prototype is asking for the password even when its a public link? If yes, please confirm if you have an audio feature in your prototype? If yes, please sign in with Adobe ID & password as it's required because of security reasons. Let us know if this is the case or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am logged into the cloud, so even if I have XD open. When I click links from XD, I am taken to a web page where it is briefly visible that it is about login data, but you can't enter anything because the rendering of the page is faulty.

Yes, it is all links and I have no audio in the file.

In such cases it is incredibly annoying that you can't call anyone but have to type one here....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Error information

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines