Exit

Application Not Responding

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Version: 32.0.22.11

Mac Version: 10.15.6 

My adobe XD keeps showing Application not responding while I was editing.

Initially, I thought it was because I was working on the cloud so I tried to download my working file in the local version but it keeps showing Application not responding after a while and I had to force quit the programme.  It's really frustrating to work on XD especially when my changes do not get saved at all. 

Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please confirm if it's happening while working on a specific file or multiple files? If it's happening on a specific file, will it be possible for you to share the file with us? If it's happening on multiple files, please try uninstalling the application using the Adobe Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once the app has been uninstalled, please re-install and let us know how it goes.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

I have the same problem and I had a lot of work inside. If I update it now, is there chance that I will lose my work? i connect to cloud but it hasn't synced my works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines