• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Asking for license after latest update windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updated to latest XD it's asking for a license already have to adobe creative cloud license activated too XD Error.JPG

"To Install this application you need either a windows developer licence or a sideloading-enabled system"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 06, 2017 Apr 06, 2017

Its works after I update tIe developer settings to sideload apps.

Settings, Search "Developer settings" and choose "Sideload apps" it will work.

Windows 10

Version 1607

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

First, thanks for posting here. Would you mind sharing the Windows version you are running? To figure that out, you should press the windows key, then type "winver" and hit enter. And a few more questions, just to see how we can look deeper into your issue:

• Is it correct that you recently updated both Windows and XD? If so, did you first update XD and then Windows or vice-versa?
  • If you go to Settings, search "developer settings" and choose "Sideload apps", is XD starting for you?
  • Does uninstall XD/reinstall help in any way? I know this is a bit extreme...

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its works after I update tIe developer settings to sideload apps.

Settings, Search "Developer settings" and choose "Sideload apps" it will work.

Windows 10

Version 1607

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to see XD is working for you know. Still, in order to prevent this inconvenience happening to other users, it would be helpful to know a few more details. First, the OS build number (right after "Version 1607" in the text winver provides). Also, the exact sequence that lead to the problem will certainly be helpful: did you first update XD and then Windows or vice-versa?

Thank you for helping out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!!
Adobe - Have just had this same issue start happening yesterday (Win 10). I ran updates on various Adobe products yesterday and it gave me that error on and off - had to keep restarting my machine. Today - couldn't get in at all. Haven't run Windows updates in a couple of days. Hope that helps to reproduce the issue.

Error message:
Your developer licence has expired. To continue to use this app, please renew your licence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines