Exit

Bug: Component state selection misaligned with mouse

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD Version 35.3.12.2, CC Sync Version 4.3.71.1

Tested on Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041

When selecting a component state, the hover indication doesn't align with the mouse. Instead, a state below the cursor gets selected. 

This behaviour usually stops after scrolling the component state list to see the currently active state. The issue seems to be a missing scroll animation that should trigger when the currently active state isn't visible in the panel (aka, the component list is longer than 5 states).

I have attached a video where I was able to reproduce the bug. The forum won't let me upload the XD file, so here is a drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11G7XmsYSvO1_XBebQH_7EaXtdKj540GC/view?usp=sharing

Open the file, select the art board, locate the "Background" component and click on it, scroll all the way up in the component state panel: so that the selected state isn't visible in the list, deselect the art board by (double-)clicking outside the art board, reselect it and click on the "Background" component again. You should now see the misalignment in the states panel. Sometimes it happens after the second iteration (deselect the artboard and select the component again).

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Timm,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing a misalignment issue with XD. Would you mind trying updating your XD app to the current version 36.2 and let us know if the issue still persists?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

yes I have just downloaded XD 36.2.32 and it has the same issue.

Thanks,

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines