• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG Prototype visualization at 100% zoom

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange bug happening since a couple of weeks.

The rectangle material is simple full white with shadow

visualization bugvisualization bug

This is happening on Chrome, Edge and Firefox (latest versions) on many elements of many artboards at 100% zoom and some time at 50% too

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Hi All,

Update: There is a bug logged for this issue and the team is working on it. We will share the updates with you here as soon as we hear back from them.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble, we'll try our best to help you with it. Will it be possible for you to share the version of XD and the Operating system along with the Prototype link so that we can test this on our end? 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue and don't know how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear you ran into trouble with this issue for a long time. I will try my best to investigate the issue. A few details would be helpful-

• Like the OS and XD versions of your machine.
  • Does that happen with every file or with a specific file?
  • Could you please share a link with me so that I can test at my end?
  • Please try to open the prototype link on different browsers and share the results with me.

Please share the above details and will escalate it further with the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Harshika,

I have the same problem. On Windows, the 100% display is incorrect. Just like described in all these posts here. Have you found a way to fix the problem? What can I do? Since the prototypes are being shipped to customers, proper rendering is really important ...
Via Edge and Chrome, the problem occurs.
The Adobe XD version: 44.0.12.7

Thanks a lot in advance!

-if you need a link urgently, i will be happy to send it to you. However, gladly directly to, for example, your email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Harshika,

I have the same problem. On Windows, the 100% display is incorrect. Just like described in all these posts here. Have you found a way to fix the problem? What can I do? Since the prototypes are being shipped to customers, proper rendering is really important ...
Via Edge and Chrome, the problem occurs.
The Adobe XD version: 44.0.12.7

Thanks a lot in advance!

-if you need a link urgently, i will be happy to send it to you. However, gladly directly to, for example, your email address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultscf5haw3vgl6,

I am sorry for the delay in response and thanks for sharing the information. Could you please share the link with me over a private message or here? Please also tell me the OS of your machine. Is it windows or mac?

I'll try my best to check the status of the issue for you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Update: There is a bug logged for this issue and the team is working on it. We will share the updates with you here as soon as we hear back from them.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Harshika,

Any update on this bug, I'm experiencing the same issue.

https://xd.adobe.com/view/8970e741-b9b8-46b4-a009-2cfd03310ffa-dc23/screen/e0e761a1-a0b0-48a0-83b7-6...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @StephenL. ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. I tested this link and was able to open the link. Could you please share a screenshot of how the prototype appears at your end? Please ensure that you have the latest version of XD which is 51.0.12.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Rishabh_Tiwari see attached screen caps and version code. when you say you were "able to open the link" does that mean you did not see what I am seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines