• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug: Right mouseclick does not always work

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quite often (every 10th time or so), the right mouse click does NOT work with AdobeXD. However, on Windows and other app, it ALWAYS works (it's not the mouse).

TOPICS
Known Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

This is definitely a strange behavior. I have never observed any issue with right mouse clik. Would you mind telling us if you have noticed any specific action is stopping this function? What is the OS and XD version of your machine? Is it happening with a specific file or all the files?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue when I use a touchpad. I can see context menu appearing for a fraction of a second and then disappears. I had never experienced such behavior while using my Surface Pen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the frustration. I understand this could be annoying. Could you please share a short video of the issue because we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end? Does that happen randomly or have you noticed any specific action triggering the issue?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines