• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I play Mutliples videos in preview in XD?

Explorer ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone !

I have been trying the new feature (which isn't really new anymore...) with the video and lottie import in the artboards.

When I upload one video (MP4 of 17 seconde), in autoplay loop, the preview works perfectly. However, as soon as I import another video, the second one doesn't work in the preview.

The first play itslef, but the second is seen as a fix image...

(I have been trying the second video on another project to see if the problem came from it, but it is the second import that creating problem.)

Does anyone had the same problem ?

Thank you very much.

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

I can confirm after testing that xd not allow to play simultaneously more than 1 video on the same artbosrd.

Screenshot 2022-05-02 193130.png If you set delay for second video (or one of the video) to 5 second the first video play 5 second than stopped and start second video. But they cant play simultaneously.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julie,
   Thanks for reaching out to us. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please relaunch XD & check the same ?  Is that video specific or not ? We would request you to please elaborate more about the issue for better understanding. If possible, please share a short video of the issue. Please also share the version of XD and the OS you're working on.

We will try our best to help.

Regards 
Jyoti Ranjan Behera

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jyoti for your quick answer ! 🙂

I have relaunched Adobe XD many times, it doesn't seem to be the problem.

The videos are both in the same format (mp4). One is around 4MB, the other one 6MB.

I would like to put several videos on a same page and make them play automitacally and simultaneously. As you can see on the video I am joining to this comment, only one video is launching. To try another way, I have changed the setting and set the playing to "Tap", but then both the video can't play simultaneously...

My OS version : 11.5.1

Adobe XD Version : 50.0.12.14 (from the Creative Cloud 2022)

Any idea ?

Thank you very much for your answer !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought there was a limit to having one Lottie animation playing at a time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm after testing that xd not allow to play simultaneously more than 1 video on the same artbosrd.

Screenshot 2022-05-02 193130.png If you set delay for second video (or one of the video) to 5 second the first video play 5 second than stopped and start second video. But they cant play simultaneously.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you to all of you for your help.

Indeed, that make sens.

I hope this feature will come soon. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines