• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not access adobe XD by redeeming coursera reward

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, is there anyone here study ux design on coursera and unable to claim the reward when start learning course 6?

I clicked on " claim the reward" after completing the previous courses. However, it popped up to another website: www.adobepartneroffer.com and the website said: 

This site can’t be reached

www.adobepartneroffer.com took too long to respond.

I dont know what should I do to take my 9-month using app. If you guys have any suggestions, please help. Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Thank you for you and your team's hard work. The redemption link works and I can download Adobe XD now!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @lim09876556789 ,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I am getting this checked by the team and will update this discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2023 Jun 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for you and your team's hard work. The redemption link works and I can download Adobe XD now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that! Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @lim09876556789 ,

Thank you for your patience. The team is aware of the issue and working on it. I'll update the discussion as soon as I hear from the team.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2023 Jun 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I've checked the reward link and still havent been fixed yet. I want to ask Would it effect our duration for using free Adobe  XD ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know what going on here/experiencing the same issue?

When I click the link to claim my nine-month free XD subscription that you're rewarded after completing the first UX Design course on Coursera I get the error message attached below. Im on course 6 now and the free trial is essential for me to keep making progress in my studies. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 12.11.30 PM.png

We are experiencing a network outage which is impacting your partner offer. We do not have an estimated timeline for resolution yet, but it's being treated with the highest priority.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please check back soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean... XD doesn't even show up for most Creative Cloud subscribers so can imagine whatever APIs are being used for this are likely dead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hunter30482398huj3 ,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. We're aware of the issue, and the team is working on it. Please stay tuned to this discussion for updates.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any update on this issue? i am also trying to redeem it a minute ago ang also getting the same error message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @aovguy123 ,

I am so sorry for the delay. I am tracking this with the team and will update you as soon as I hear from the team.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update! Staying posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

facing the samee issue , neither adobe is providing with any help nor this coursera , seriously worst customer servise 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for checking on the issue! I'm too having the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2023 Jun 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am still facing an issue while claiming the reward. Any idea when the issue will be fixed? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Maaz305833470zyq ,

I am so sorry for the delay. I am tracking this with the team and will update you as soon as I hear from the team.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, its been many weeks. When can we download this ? What is the point here we are paying for this tool via course and can't even access it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD is effectively a dead product. You would be better served learning Figma as the tool of choice for the course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! It seems like we're both in a similar situation, along with many others. I'm also experiencing the same issue and it's been holding me back from progressing with my course. I would really appreciate it if someone could find a solution and kindly pass it on to me. In the meantime, I was wondering if there's any alternative way or workaround to continue using XD, as it doesn't even provide an option for installation on Adobe Creative Cloud. If you happen to come across any helpful information, I would be grateful if you could share it with me. Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nikky Bhamrah ,

We're sorry for the delay. Would you mind redeeming the code now and let us know if it works or if you need further assistance.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh! I really appreciate your assistance. Everything is working perfectly now, and I managed to redeem my code and download XD. Thank you so much for your support. You're a lifesaver!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2023 Jul 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am just starting course 6 of the Google UX design professional certificate and am being told I should have received an email to "redeem your reward". I received the confirmation email that I completed the course but no "redeem" email, and yes I've checked spam and junk folders as well as my messages on coursera. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines