Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not add images to Adobe XD

Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I can not drag an image on to my art board from my Apple Photos app
  • When I select 'Import Image' from themenu, most of my images are missing from my Apple photos app!....
  • So how are you meant to import images in to this program??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Hi there,

It's great to hear you are able to figure out the issue and able to resolve the issue for you. We also had a discussion happened regarding this issue here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/design-unable-to-drag-and-drop-images-into-adobe-xd-on-windows-machine/m-p/9652119 

Please check if you face the issue in future again.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please delete this post. I restarted my mac and the issues are resololved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope it is back again. Same issues.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will let me drag one photo on to the artboard from Photos. But will not let me drag anymore on to the artboard....

The same issues with most of my photots not showing when I choose 'import' still remains...

Dreadful app this is.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok I figured it out. The photots in my photo app are merely thumbnails of the photots, which are stored in my icloud as I have the storage optimisation setting activated..... So I need to double click on the photo in my photos app, wait for it to download to my computer (a little circle in the bottom left will show progression) THEN I can drag it in to the XD app....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a full blown conversation with myself ^^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

It's great to hear you are able to figure out the issue and able to resolve the issue for you. We also had a discussion happened regarding this issue here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/design-unable-to-drag-and-drop-images-into-adobe-xd-on-windo... 

Please check if you face the issue in future again.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines