• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't update XD anymore!

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the XD starter plan for years and now a very serious issue has come up. For context my laptop has a newer version of XD than my tower and whenever I try to open a document on my Tower that I worked on my laptop it tells me to update and whenever I try to update XD on my Tower it tells me "Your country doesn't support this purchase" so that means I am completely unable to update XD, can't even do the free trial. Please can someone from Adobe address this issue with a bug fix to Creative Cloud or a workaround?

TOPICS
Download install and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @NeoLights, if you haven't tried yet, I suggest trying @italosan's suggestions mentioned in this conversation :

"... Have you tried logging out and back in your Creatve Cloud account? Have you tried uninstalling Adobe XD via Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool? This way, in addition to uninstalling the software, you will also delete any corrupt files."

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is completely unrelated to what I am trying to achieve, all I'm trying to do is update XD but it tells me to pay for the software but from what I know is that its Free and I shouldn't have to pay for XD. I uninstalled XD but then cant install it again because it says Try or Buy, and I can't do either because it takes me to a store page in which it can't even load because I am from another country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I being ghosted now? This issue is not resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I please get a proper reply, why is Adobe Xd paid now? I can not download it for free!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. On the issue that your country isn't supported - which country are you from? Is this legitimate? Adobe products not being available in your country? Or is it falsely detecting that you're from a country where Adobe stuff isn't available?

Xd still has a free "Starter" version. Unfortunately, the way it works is far from intuitive, seems once the free trial of the full version ends, you can continue using it as the limited starter edition by launching it directly as an app and not through Creative Cloud.

Ever since Adobe started the process of acquiring Figma, Xd has been in support only mode with small updates and fixes every now and then. It has also seemingly been taken off some of the product pages and only the help pages remain on the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @NeoLights, as I see it @Spas K. did a great job summarizing what you need to know, sorry you weren't being ghosted, I must have missed your reply and some of the update/installation issues were used to resolved also by doing those uninstall/reinstall via cleaner tool etc so I mentioned those. Hope this helps, have a great day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines