• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open any cloud documents that have co-editing enabled...WTF!!

Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please please please fix this as soon as possible!!!!!

Updated XD to latest version 33.1.12.4 and now cannot open any cloud documents that have co-editing enabled.....wtf.....!!!!!!

Every document i try give me the following error:

"Trying to reconnet"

"This document is temporarily unavailable for offline editing. Connect to Creative Cloud to upgrade the document for offline usage"

This is not OK.

I've checked in creative cloud, both in the app and online - there are no obvious options to "upgrade the document" ....can't find that one anywhere 

I'm not sure that this is appropriate, how do i explain this one to the team, oh yeah about meeting those deadlines we're working to...ffs..????

Can you fix this as soon as possible, i really really need a solution v.v.quickly to this...it's becoming a bit of a running joke at the moment.

TOPICS
Data loss , Import and export , Open and save docs , Product performance , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Sorry you're hitting this! We're tracking an issue right now with our services that might have contributed to this issue. Please check the issue on status.adobe.com for real time updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the message...same for every co-editing doc i've checked:

ffs-here we go again XD.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't get me wrong, I love what you're doing with XD, i think it's an amawzing tool and know that ultimately you'll get there....however with silly things like this it's becoming increasingly harder and harder to justify why it's the right platform....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry you're hitting this! We're tracking an issue right now with our services that might have contributed to this issue. Please check the issue on status.adobe.com for real time updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines