• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Center text inside a button

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this should be like the easiest thing to do, but im totaly stuck. I just want o center the text! I choose the button frame then the text and align center, but its off!!

Skärmavbild 2021-04-19 kl. 09.03.50.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your text object is centered correctly, but your font has an uneven top and bottom margin (blue outline around text). There is no easy way to center text itself unless Adobe makes XD to consider letter height instead of text object's height.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the size of the text box without changing the font size by either creating area text (draw out the rectangle with the text tool and enter the text there) or select your existing text and in the Text section on the right, click on Fixed Size (icon is a box with lines inside representing text). Then you can center it based on the new size of the text box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help, yes i guess it depends on the font..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines