Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Components, styles and shared libraries

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

I hope all is well with the Adobe team and especially the XD team. So I'm getting to the heart of the matter but can you improve the libraries within XD? We can't take it anymore to make defile advitam eternam all our components. 

It's a mess, it's probably a bias on your part but I'm sorry, when we start to create continuity in our screens with a lot of components, scrolling or searching them becomes a waste of time.

Sketch has revolutionised the grouping of components in some ways and figma is taking this functionality to another level by linking documentation to the update note when you have a component library.

We have the CC library which is an advantage in the adobe ecosystem but honestly in its current state it doesn't serve much purpose in XD.

What are your plans for this feature?

Have a nice weekend!

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. If I understood correctly, you are referring to this feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/33272584-organize-assets-panel-objects-symbols-components

Let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by upvoting and sharing your comments on the request as the UserVoice page is been managed by the Engineering and Product management team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. If I understood correctly, you are referring to this feature request: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/33272584-organize-...

Let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by upvoting and sharing your comments on the request as the UserVoice page is been managed by the Engineering and Product management team.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines