• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Connect to internet to browse plugins in XD.

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Herhangi bir eklenti yüklemeye çalıştığımda bu uyarı penceresini görüyorum. Bu sorunu nasıl çözebilirim?

Windows 10

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

All you need to open your adobe xd there you see a button called HELP opent it . the you see sign in so sign in to adobe cloud then close your xd and shutdown your system and Reopen adobe xd and click on plugin button then it will run easily thanks me later   

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi p42s,

Thank you for reaching out to us. To install any plugin/add-ons to use in XD, user must be connected to internet. However, you can manage your previously installed plugins offline. Request you to try installing desired plugins after connecting to internet. Let us know if you still face this issue.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merhaba,

İnternet bağlantım var zaten.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble accessing plugins in Adobe XD. In addition to what Shwetha has suggested, we would like to know a few more details like-

• Are you working on an enterprise enviornment?
  • What is the OS & XD version of your machine? 
  • How you are connected to the internet through wire or WiFi?

Please try the solution mentioned in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/issues-installing-xd-plugins.html

and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how i connect it with internet ? while my laptop is already connected with wifi. tell me the exact solutions how can i install plugins?

i face the same issue that you are showing in above picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im connected to the internet through wifi but it still say "cant connect to internet toto discover plugins"

im using version 24. something or so and im on windows OS, but i dont know what an enterprise enviroment is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for sharing the details asked. We have the current version of XD (28.1) available. Would you mind updating and let us know if that helps?

We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joshua,

I would like to follow up with you if you need further assistance on this or the issue has been resolved. I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same issue. Could you please let me know about the exact solution ?

Thanks.xd error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How did you fix this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how i connect it with internet ? while my laptop is already connected with wifi. tell me the exact problems how can i install plugins?

i face the issue that you are showing in above picture. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nadeem,

I am sorry for the delay in response. Would you mind telling me if you are still having issues installing plugins or the issue has been resolved?

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also facing same issue, how can i install plugins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
Unfortunately, I can't install the plugin on adobe xd and it gives me the following error. Please help fix this issue

Adobe XD error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2019 Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mrbugx,

Sorry that you're unable to install plugins in XD. Would you mind sharing the version of Adobe XD along with the OS version which you are using at the moment. Thanks. ^Atul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe.XD.CC.v22.7.12.64Bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe version : Adobe.XD.CC.v22.7.12.64Bit ------ windows 10 pro 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details mrbugx. I'd recommend you to update to the latest version XD 23 using the steps mentioned here: - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-updates.html and let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry i update to the latest version XD 23 and using this but not fix ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like in some cases, the plug-ins folder is not being created which results in errors when trying to install. To resolve, manually create folder called “plugins” at the following location: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState

Please let us know in case you need further assistance. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @Atul_Saini this works for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having this same issue, and I would like to know how to manually fix it on MacOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All you need to open your adobe xd there you see a button called HELP opent it . the you see sign in so sign in to adobe cloud then close your xd and shutdown your system and Reopen adobe xd and click on plugin button then it will run easily thanks me later   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mobeen for sharing the solution that worked for you. This might help our customers in resolving the similar issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You So Much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines