• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create anchor links - from other artboards.

Participant ,
Mar 08, 2022 Mar 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Friends,

Short:

I want to link half way down a page from other pages.

Detailed:

I have a navigation component that appears on multiple pages.  I would like one of the links in this navigation component to point to the bottom half of one of the pages (Products Page).

There seems to be no trouble doing this when I override the navigation component on the Products Page itself, but XD does not let me create the link from other pages.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a trick to this?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your problem relate to this conversion also. Please review it Solved: Re: How to create an overlay anchor links in XD? - Adobe Support Community - 11051371

I guess that is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a hack or workaround to make this work?  It's important to what I am doing.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seems like you can only create anchor links that target to same page...

https://www.adobe.com/products/xd/learn/prototype/scrolling-fixed-elements/navigate-long-form-conten...

As of right now, you can't create a link from page B to an anchor on page A. Trying to rethink a workaround... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines