Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative cloud mobile only showing first artboard for XD files

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I have an Adobe XD file with all of my social media posts I want to share on Instagram.  When I open Creative Cloud on my mobile (Huawei P30 Pro, Android) and I open the XD file, it only shows the first artboard and I can't scroll/view any of the other artboards in the same file.  Why does the Creative Cloud app only allow you to preview the first artboard and not the rest?

I also have the Adobe XD app for mobile where I CAN view every artboard in a file, however this doesn't work as I'm using custom fonts which don't pull through on the XD mobile app.  As I'm using an Android phone, I can't seem to install custom fonts so this app is pretty useless for mobile.

Can you advise on how I can view my files WITH the custom fonts so I don't need to download them to my phone each time?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is likely that you didn't include all the artboards in the flow being shared?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have any suggestions about the fonts problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines