• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dark Mode

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isn't this a thing? I saw instructions how to enable this on github but its very complicated and there is also a chance this might give me a virus of some sort as the publishers of the files required aren't verified and I get a warning of having a chance of getting my compoments/assets on my computer deleted/damaged. (Looking at this https://github.com/cgio/darkxd)

Why isn't dark mode a in built feature, I can't keep using Adobe XD.

Is there any other simple way to enable dark mode? Why is this also not mentioned a lot, I saw quite a lot of Adobe XD Employees aware of this.

TOPICS
Known Issue , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

It has been a requested 'thing' for quite a few years now.

Has collected over 3,000 votes and is listed as Feature in the Backlog.

According to the UserVoice page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been a requested 'thing' for quite a few years now.

Has collected over 3,000 votes and is listed as Feature in the Backlog.

According to the UserVoice page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, no way it takes 6 years to implement a dark UI in an app that appears to have theming already built-in. I don't buy their excuses at all.

The lack of frequent updates to XD prove that this app is not a priority for them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something strange happens to me when I use XD, and I believe it's related to this issue. I've attached a recording below.

 

adobe-xd.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this software dead? How come such a basic, easy to implement and popular feature was not yet implemented? It's a day work job for the devs for lord's sake. And if it isn't a one day job, then the software architect didn't do a good job. I find it baffling that they made this software paid only and the support has been minimal and continues to be this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at how minimal the features / fixes are in each update, and how far and few between they are, it's obvious XD is not a priority. They should lower the subscription amount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MGUX ,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the feedback. Let me assure you, I'll share your feedback with the team.

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines