• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design option for android not listed

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, I'm trying to design some screens for android but I can't find the device option. I have seen tutorials that include this option but in the Adobe xd application that I have installed it does not appear. Attachment print. Thnks.img_adobexd.png

TOPICS
Design , Import and export , Known Issue , Missing feature , Plug-ins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Yeah, there aren't many Android device sizes in there, apart from Google Pixel. Probably because there are so many devices and all kinds of sizes, so it's not practical to list all of them.

You can get one or two extra if you create the file with any of these, and go on to create a new artboard, where you get a few more options.

Annotation 2020-08-31 045149.png

You can just input the width / height of the device you want in the custom size option and go with that.

Annotation 2020-08-31 045342.png

Alternatively, you can get the "Artboard Presets" pl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, there aren't many Android device sizes in there, apart from Google Pixel. Probably because there are so many devices and all kinds of sizes, so it's not practical to list all of them.

You can get one or two extra if you create the file with any of these, and go on to create a new artboard, where you get a few more options.

Annotation 2020-08-31 045149.png

You can just input the width / height of the device you want in the custom size option and go with that.

Annotation 2020-08-31 045342.png

Alternatively, you can get the "Artboard Presets" plugin, which has a lot more options:

Annotation 2020-08-31 045653.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines