• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design]- Unable to edit the XD design in Photoshop.

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a prototype edited by adobe xd, I want to edit picture in ps:

2020-01-14_152406.png

But it course error:

2020-01-14_152502.png

I had installed Photoshop cc 2015.

the log:

"C:\Users\xx\AppData\Local\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\LocalState\AdobeXD.log"

2020-01-14 15:48:04.133085 [1252] error | 2020-01-14 15:48:22.820922 [5420] error | lifecycle | Watchdog 'AppInitWatchdog': Stage labeled 'SparklerApp::initAsync::startupGateStage' did not complete in 30s

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Design , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cadyog, 

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble editing your design into Photoshop & thank you for sharing the screenshots. Would you mind updating Photoshop to the latest version & then try to edit? If that doesn't help, please try signing out of Creative Cloud app & XD, then sign back in.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had tried signing out of Creative Cloud app & XD, then sign back in.  but it is useless.

photoshop cc 2015   installed well. I think the error is Adobe xd. 

BaiduHi_2020-1-15_9-13-12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the initial troubleshooting steps. It looks like you are using the older version of XD. Would you mind updating XD to the latest version(25.2)?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, its not working with older versions of Photoshop. I logged out and logged in again, but it doesn't help. Will it not work with older versions of PS? Why removed this feature when it was working fine and was great help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines