• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Design] Ungrouping groups in components moves elements to random position when changing states

Engaged ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have component with a group of two elements. This component has 3 states.

Ungrouping this group in default state, when changing to another state, XD moves elements to a random position.

bug-group.gif

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franco,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the video. It does look quite strange and we will try our best to investigate on the issue. Could you please share few details like?

• The OS and XD version of your machine.
  • Is it happening with every file or with specific file?
  • Is it happening with every component or with a specific components?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Harshika! 

I'm using Win10 Pro, XD 31.2.12.4. I saw this happen before, in different files. In this recent case, it happened to 2 components, but the structure of the other components I was building were different than this example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for the delay in response, Franco. Could you please confirm if you're still experiencing the issue on XD 32.2? If so, is it possible for you to share the file with me over a private message so that I can escalated it to the team for investigation?

Note: Please add the url of the post over a PM for reference.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines