• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disconnected from Creative Cloud error on my main asset file

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of my documents has gotten a Disconnected error and cannot be opened. It happens to be main asset source file for other project files, which makes it the most problematic one for this to happen to. I get a pop up that says:
"Disconnected
Editing isn't supported on shared XD documents when disconnected from Creative Cloud. Save as a new document to keep working offline."

I've been getting this same message with this file for days.  I'm not disconnected from CC, and other cloud files open fine. No one else is in this file either. I've tried opening it from a variety of ways I can access cloud docs, including through XD or through the CC app.

I have tried all the troubleshooting suggestions under: https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/fix-issues-with-xd-cloud-documents.html#unable-to-create-open-cloud-do...

What can be done to recover this document?  This is at least the third time I've had a problem in this vein in the last last year or so. With project files, saving a new document is annoying, but not like this.  This is the first time it's happened to my design system file. I'm at a loss on how best to proceed now. 

Macbook Pro, Big Sur 11.6.8, XD 54.1.12.1, CC Sync 5.17.0.36

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Data loss , How to , Known Issue , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Beckie_FE,

Sorry for the trouble. I'll try my best to assist you with this. Would you mind confirming if this is happening with all the documents or with a specific document only? 

Thank you for trying the steps from the document. Please collect the logs from your machine using this log collector tool so that we can investigate. Upload them to CC or Dropbox and share the link with me via private message ( Go to my profile and click Send a message button). 

Awaiting your response. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  Sent logs the same day. Any updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Beckie_FE,

I appreciate your patience. The team is working on this issue. Would you mind sharing your phone number, location, and best time to contact you with me over a private message so that we can reach out to you to perform some testing on your machine?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines