• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Document Panel is not responsive on open document after waking from sleep on macOS 12.3

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While an Adobe XD document is open, close the lid of the macbook pro, macbook pro goes to sleep mode, open macbook pro again to resume work on the same document, document area of Adobe XD becomes unresponsive to clicks, panning, zooming, or object selection. Layers panel, inspector panel and menu bar seems to be responsive. I am also able to save the document and close the app.

When the app is restarted, the document area works again as expected. Please find below a link to a screen grab to see a video of the behavior described above. Also reported this issue to Apple.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wMiFcOlrha3UuW6jG6sSxhxVKebgpAxF/view?usp=sharing

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cris rened65846776,

We are sorry for the trouble, and thanks for sharing the video. I am unable to reproduce the issue at my end on macOS12.3. Could you please share the screenshot of your "About Mac"? Are you using any external monitor? Does that happen with all files or with a specific file?

Please also share the version of XD installed on your machine.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

Please find attached the screenshot of About mac on my machine. Yes, I am using an external 4k monitor (thunderbolt, non-Apple). The issue happens on all files. In fact I had multiple documents open when the issue occured, I switch between the documents and the issue happens on both documents. What I would usually do to address the issue is to quit Adobe XD entirely and re open them. And the app would behave as expected.

Just to add to the conditions leading up to the occurence of the issue, it seems to occur when I have documents open in XD while working on a dual monitor setup. Then when I leave the house, I would close the lid while the documents and XD are open, then the machine would go on sleep mode. I would continue working on a single display setup (just my macbook screen) while outside my home office then the issue would occur. I've also noticed it occurs when I go from single display, put laptop on sleep mode and plug it into my external monitor at home.

Version of my Adobe XD is 49..0.12.14 arm64

I hope the information provided above helps. Thanks!

Regards,

Cris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines