• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone here use Adobe Spark

Engaged ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a CC user for a long time. I recently downoloaded XD to review for new web design creation. While seaching for turnkey web development programs, I came accross Adobe Spark. I had never heard of Spark. I do not see it in the creative cloud list.

When did Adobe release Spark? Is it available to me in my CC subscription? Does XD interface with Spark?

Any inofrmation you can give me would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Jim

[please refrain from PII and 3rd party URLs in this area - Moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Adobe Spark (Post, Video, and Page)  are a free set of applications, and not part of the CC collection. They have been around for a couple of years. I use Post to 'spark' up some of my hiking instagram posts. I know a lot of social media managers use these tools are part of their workflow.

As to integration with XD, there really is none. Adobe XD is design to prototype/design apps or website. XD by itself will not create the website (say like Muse did). You will need to try a third party plug-

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Spark (Post, Video, and Page)  are a free set of applications, and not part of the CC collection. They have been around for a couple of years. I use Post to 'spark' up some of my hiking instagram posts. I know a lot of social media managers use these tools are part of their workflow.

As to integration with XD, there really is none. Adobe XD is design to prototype/design apps or website. XD by itself will not create the website (say like Muse did). You will need to try a third party plug-in or manually author it yourself from the assets that XD can produce. Xd would be a tool used to explore the design of the website, conduct usability tests and reviews, then hand it off to the development team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Chris. Have you use the justinmind prototyper? If so, how does Xd compare?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have only looked at it briefly a while back. Before XD, I was a Sketch User (or rolled my own prototypes). The nice thing about the desogn/prototyping landscape is there are options. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you refer to Spark, are you talking about Adobe Spark? From what I understand is that Adobe Spark is a website deveopment tool.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines