• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does the drag and tap gestures work together on the same page?

Contributor ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I’m having a problem with prototyping…

I've got one page ("Page A") with a drag gesture to another page ("Page B"); works fine on it’s own. On the same page (Page A )I have button that has a tap gesture which goes to a different page ("Page C"), which also works fine on its own. However when I have both the button and the drag active on Page A at the same time, when you tap the button, it remains on the same page (Page A) and jumps to the top? If I remove the drag gesture, it works perfectly…In fact, on all pages with a drag gesture if you tap, it jumps to the top…is this a bug? Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Hi Atul,

I can't share it unfortunately as the work's under an NDA. But...I also posted on Discord and someone from Adobe replied (Raghunt) to say I'd found a bug, and he's reported it to the developers...so fingers crossed it's fixed soon. (wasn't fixed in today's update).

Thanks,

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Soulglowdeej,

Thanks for sharing the feedback and I am sorry that you're having trouble. Would you mind sharing the link of the prototype so that we have a better idea about the situation and assist you further?

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul,

I can't share it unfortunately as the work's under an NDA. But...I also posted on Discord and someone from Adobe replied (Raghunt) to say I'd found a bug, and he's reported it to the developers...so fingers crossed it's fixed soon. (wasn't fixed in today's update).

Thanks,

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2019 Apr 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can certainly understand that Phil. thanks for the heads up. Please let us know in case you need further assistance with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines