• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag Animation not working properly

Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have made this design (for reference). You can see the prototypes and design.

Capture.JPG

So here's the animation preview (attached), I can't go back to the first page without scrolling all the way to the front. How would I be able to do that?

Thanks,

Hamza.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

XD can't have 2 drag interactions on the same element. You can only drag one direction (such as forward, but not back), so what you're looking to do is not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rana Hamza,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing the design and video. Could you please share the screenshot of the property panel on the right side so that we can check the triggers set up in the design? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for replying.

The screenshot is attached, all the prototypes have the same drag Trigger and type as Auto-Animate.

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMHO you need to add trigger from the last page to start page.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

XD can't have 2 drag interactions on the same element. You can only drag one direction (such as forward, but not back), so what you're looking to do is not possible.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention, Figma can do 2 drag interactions so what you're looking to do is possible in Figma.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, Thanks for letting me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines