• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed a video to loop play and add URL links

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm new to Adobe XD. I'm needing to embed multiple fixed layout videos into a scrollable web page, like a digital flyer. I need the videos to play in a loop until closed. I also want to click on embedded fixed layout images so they pop out into a larger window until clicked closed. And I need to add URL links to guide users to other product pages. Is Adobe XD with my CC license the right application to provide all of this, or should I stick with Indesign? Indesign seems limited in being able to adapt to a responsive size (adjust to the end users monitor). Any suggestions and ideas are welcomed. Thanks!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and using Adobe XD. It looks like you are looking for the similar functionality mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/can-we-insert-videos-in-xd/td-p/10507123

If so, I would request you to try the plugin suggested in the post and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines