• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 5719 while opening Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

xd will just not open when i open it and show an error message asking for me to reopen the software.

i'm running it on win10 and i have already reinstalled xd and rebooted my pc, nothing worked so far.

"feche e reinicie o xd, depois tente abrir o documento novamente. (erro 5719)"

free translation: close xd and reopen it, then try again to open the file. (error 5719)

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try the solution shared below:

Solution-1: Make sure that Windows is updated to the latest version.

Solution-2: Modify Group Policy

• Open Local Group Policy Editor Using Run
  • Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box.
  • Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
  • If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
  • Go to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System
  • Disable Download missing COM components
  • Launch XD, if it fails then try after r

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 147 Replies 147
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are sorry if you're encountering this issue. Please ensure youe machine is updated with the latest OS update.We would request you to please try creating a new user profile and see if that helps. 

If it still doesn't work, please check Whether Win32Helper.log log is present in the tempstate folder (%localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\TempState). If yes, please upload this log to a shared location and share the URL with me over a private message.

We'll try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10. Latest updates for everything. 
Adobe XD is unusable with error 5719. I've gone through every solution and the only one that worked was uninstalling, deleting all temp files, restarting, and reinstalling. That worked until I booted up the next day, where I got error 5719 again. Obviously, I have a lot of work to do, I can't be expected to reinstall/delete/restart/reinstall every day.
I can't create a new user profile with windows and company shared adobe cc accounts. That would really mess with my settings/setup. It's a really poor recommendation that seems dated for before windows became a cloud service.

Needless to say, this is directly hampering my performance and I'm a little ticked that adobe could release an update that breaks XD for windows 10, at least. I can't even roll back to an earlier version because cloud XD documents won't open unless I'm on the latest version it was last edited in.

Attached the error log.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for trying the solution shared and for attaching the logs. I have logged a bug for your issue so that our team can investigate your logs. 

We would request you to please share the version of XD and also share Adobe Logs and Crash Dumps as well for further investigation.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing the same issue, installed Xd today in my laptop. It opens show this error and gets closed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I talked to support directly and here what helped:

Anushri Agarwal (anusagar)(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:49:30 GMT):Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box.
Anushri Agarwal (anusagar)(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:49:41 GMT):Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
If prompted by UAC, click on Yes.
ME (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:50:46 GMT):ok, im on the Local Group Policy Editor
Anushri Agarwal (anusagar)(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:51:29 GMT):Go to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System
ME (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:52:13 GMT):yup, next?
Anushri Agarwal (anusagar)(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:54:23 GMT):double click on the policy
Anushri Agarwal (anusagar)(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:54:35 GMT):and Disable Download missing COM components
Arthur Zudin(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:56:21 GMT):done
Anushri Agarwal (anusagar)(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:57:57 GMT):now try to launch Xd once and check if it gets open?
ME (Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:58:34 GMT):same error
Anushri Agarwal (anusagar)(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 10:59:36 GMT):restart the computer once
Anushri Agarwal (anusagar)(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 11:00:01 GMT):and then try it , the chat will remain open here

ME(Thu, 19 Aug 2021 11:04:02 GMT):It works now. thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks alot mate!! it worked.
Pls follow the above solution 🙂 and thank him for sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same error happening here, and this was the only solution that really helped. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias!!!! funcinó!!

Les dejo algunos links para los que no teníen instalado gpedit.msc:

https://www.emibin.com/activar-gpedit-msc-windows-10-home/

Y si no encuentran Disable Download missing COM components:

https://www.soopertutorials.com/enable-disable-download-missing-components/

Saludos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. Could you please try the solution suggested here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/12327412#M54431 and let us know if that helps? If it doesn't, please share the requested logs so that we can log a bug for your issue for investigation.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultjyc425exaj1i,

Thank you for your patience. We would like you to confirm if there are any pending windows update on the machine as updating Windows from 20H1 to 21H1 fixed for one user.

If it doesn't work, please share this Win32 folder with me over a PM-

%localappdata%\Packages\Adobe.CC.XD_adky2gkssdxte\TempState

We are still investigating the issue and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O xd simplesmente não abre quando eu o abro e mostra uma mensagem de erro pedindo para eu reabrir o software.Estou executando no win10 e já reinstalei o xd e reiniciei meu pc, troquei de conta porém nada funcionou até agora.

"feche e reinicie o xd, depois tente abrir o documento novamente. (erro 5719)"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A “Netlogon event ID 5719” event message is logged when you start a Windows based computer\

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/094d1629-3974-744b-4bd7-fa9a40c0c101

Please check this info and solution from this converstion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/11416075

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Team,

In addition to the performance problem again there is an one more issue while opening an Adobe Xd. Please find below the screenshot.

My PC is managed by organisation hence installation and uninstallation is troublesome. Thus, please don't 

suggest me those temperoray fixes.

Looking forward.

sKumarr_0-1629172458826.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening Adobe XD and getting error 5719.  We would request you to please try the below steps and let us know if that works-

1. Try creating a new user account on your machine and then try to launch XD. If it works, go to the previous account-

2. Uninstall/ Reinstall XD.

3. Uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop app.

4. Restart the machine.

5. Install Creative Cloud, XD.

Thanks,

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a solution for this.

This below error came when i open xd file. how can i fix this?

"Something went wrong

Please Close and Relaunch XD, then try opening your document again. (Error 5719)"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening Adobe XD and getting error 5719.  We would request you to please try the below steps and let us know if that works-

1. Try creating a new user account on your machine and then try to launch XD. If it works, go to the previous account-

2. Uninstall/ Reinstall XD.

3. Uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop app.

4. Restart the machine.

5. Install Creative Cloud, XD.

Thanks,

Madhumati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mindzen,

We would request you to please share the information asked in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/12356596#M... and we will be more than happy to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is NOT fixed. 
I was able to launch and run XD successfully for a full week. But today on startup I again get error 5719. 

Add to that continuing crashes, most especially when selecting gradient options and text options, plus just random crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

defaultydz9sz0yxd6o_0-1628603143672.png

Not uploading even after uninstall and re-install 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry for the delay in response. Please uninstall XD using the cleaner tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Once uninstalled, please re-install XD and let us know if it works. In case if it still doesn't work, please share the details asked in this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/11416075?page=1#M36298

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Desintale el programa lo volvi a intalar y sigue el error desintale todo y volvi a intalar y me sigue arrojando el mismo error 5719 , si alguien me puede solucionar el problema ya que necesito con urgencia trabajar en el programa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I found a thread similar to yours. try to take a look: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/error-5719-while-opening-adobe-xd/m-p/11416075

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Two months ago approx. Ive started experiencing a lot of slowlness and errors in XD, added to the problems Ive sometimes experience regarding the update difference (the automatic updates do not always work) between my workmates sharing documents and me. Lately, this slowness has increased very much, the usual sympton is that I can not type in the app (I type in a word processor and then copy-paste it .... very frustrating). When this slowness got to a lot of delay in my work, I decided to unninstal the app and install it again. It seemed it work, but unluckily this was for only 10 days. Right now I am facing the 5719 Error when I try to open the app. What is curious about this error is that it pops up when I am opening the app (not a file), but in the file description it tells me to close the app and  try re opening the file again, which is something I was not trying to do (I did not clicked on an file lounching , I clicked the XD icon). Again, Ive tried unistalling and re-installing, but this error appears again after doing so. Any clue of what might be happening? Should I unnistal the Adobe Creative Cloud?Should I create a new Adobe account? I have no idea of what might be happening and I need to do stuff in XD asap. Thanks. Mercedes

{Renamed By MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Please ensure that you have installed the latest Windows OS updates and in case if it still doesn't work, please try the steps shared below:

1. Uninstall XD.
2. Quit Creative Cloud Desktop app and kill all related processes from Task Manager.
3. Delete temp files by going to run(Win+r) then %temp%
4. Delete the Adobe XD CC folder from  C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe.

5. Repair the Creative Cloud Desktop app and restart the machine.

6. Then Install XD again.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Hi. Please try this: when you uninstall XD, make sure to select the remove preferences check box.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines