Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message appears while publishing library

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I am facing an issue while publishing library. The error show "There was a Problem publishing your library"

Screen attached. I am using XD Version 47.0.22.9. Please let me know the solution for this.Error screen.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Hriday ranjan5CC2 , thinking what I'd do if I come across such an error, I can say I'd first try solutions listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html and if I can't resolve, I'd contact support here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=SPRK_how-tos-troubleshooting_stillNeedHelp Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hriday,

Thank you for contacting us, I would like to add some points here
1. Usually this kind of error will occur if there is network fluctuation, so wait for sometime and then publish the library again
2. Go to CCD check for File syncing and library sycing, wait for those to completely sync , then try to publish the libraray again.
3. Do sign out and sign in again.
Hope it helps,

Regards,
Ashwini 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines