• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export PDF icon with shadow

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys, I have a question. I want to export one icon with 44x44 size in .PDF The icon has a shadow, when I export it, the size is 50x47, and is exported with shadow. But when I set padding with Horizontal & Vertical scroll it is exported in the size I want, but without the shadow. How can I export the shadow icon, in the size I want?

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Yes, I solved it. I exported the icon via Artboard in .PDF . Now all îs okay. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. Would you mind checking this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/bug-when-exporting-an-artboard-as-pdf-containing-a-3d-transf... and confirm if you're experiencing a similar kind of issue? Please share the version of XD and the OS of your machine. 

We will try our best to investigate.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vasy.unw,

Hope you are doing well. 

It's been a while we haven't heard back from you. We would like to confirm if your issue is resolved or if you're experiencing the same issue in the post shared in my previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance from us. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I solved it. I exported the icon via Artboard in .PDF . Now all îs okay. Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that. Please let us know if you need further assistance in the future. I am here to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines