• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature Request-Batch Updating Urls and Flows in XD

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a note for the community managers here, but I think we really need support for flows with URL so that you can batch update all the changes you have made (across all the flows that have had changes made to them at the same time) 

Going one by one really sucks especially if you are maintaining a document with a lot of urls (like I have attached)

Honestly don't care if this takes a super long time, but I would prefer to be able to do this and then walk away from my computer then waste time identifying all the flows which have updates to them and then clicking like 100 times to update everything and then need to wait after every single update to finish before moving onto the next url

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adrian5CCC

We are sorry for the delay in response. We understand your frustration. We would request you to please submit your feedback here or a create a new feature request for you so that our team can look into your request.

We will also make sure to pass on your feedback with the team for future improvements.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines