Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fixed object changes transparency when previewing prototype

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a fixed top navigation bar which keeps changing its transparency when I'm previewing the prototype. The navigation bar is on the topmost layer in all the artboards and has the same layer name to avoid problems in auto-animate. I had also made it into a component so it is consistent in all the artboards. Could someone please suggest a fix for this? I have to record it instantly for a college project. Thanks!

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Hey, so not sure why this is happening, couldn't find any issues or differences, but deleting all instances of that component from the artboards and re-pasting the component into them fixed it. Try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, can you possibly share the .xd file with maybe 2 of the artboards, so I can see how it's set up? You can send it to me via PM as well, if you don't want to share it here. Upload it to some cloud service and send the link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Spas,

Thank you for your response. I've shared the file with you. Please let me know if this glitch can be corrected. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so not sure why this is happening, couldn't find any issues or differences, but deleting all instances of that component from the artboards and re-pasting the component into them fixed it. Try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Spas,

It worked. Thanks for all the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines